Do you have something you’d like to share that’s campus-related?
Do you have an opinion about an event or experience related to UC Clermont?
Do you have an idea for a story you’d like to see?
Do you have a correction concerning a story we’ve already run?
Share your ideas with us, about any of the above (or you can just say “hello”), using the form below. Give us your feedback! It’s your newspaper, and we want to hear from you.
Specific submission requirements and suggestions (please read carefully before submitting):
- INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION: Include your full name, working email address (which we’ll confirm before posting), and a creative title you’d like us to use; anonymous submissions won’t be accepted or posted.
- BE CLEAR: Make one main point, not a series of unrelated points.
- BE CONCISE: Approximately 50-250 words, with appropriate paragraphing.
- BE ACCURATE: Letters that contain factual inaccuracies will not be posted.
- BE INTERESTING: Get your reader’s attention, and keep it. Open with an interesting fact or strong statement and keep your points as compelling as possible.
- AVOID PERSONAL ATTACKS: Show respect for others. Make your point without unnecessary rudeness. Personal or slanderous attacks will not be posted.
- PROOFREAD: Check for grammar and spelling mistakes. If possible, ask another person to read your letter for accuracy and clarity before submitting.
- DON’T WORRY IF YOUR SUBMISSION ISN’T POSTED: Even if it is well-written, it might not be printed if it addresses the same issue as a submission already posted (or to be posted).
- KEEP IT CAMPUS-RELATED: If it’s an issue that is connected to our campus, and you have an opinion, we’d like to hear about it!